Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Full Monty


So today I went with friends to see The Full Monty (musical) at a local theater. Part of me was going "They cannot top the movie" but OH THEY DID!!!!!!

I went to the play thinking that this was a family theater, not licensed as a strip club, they must keep all of their clothes on right? How can they go the "full monty??" Oh but they can and they did!!

It was a wonderful play. Though I LOVE the music in the movie, the songs in the play were GREAT and the actors had WONDERFUL voices. The music was silly, the dialogue funny. I don't think I quit smiling the whole time. In fact after the one guy winked at me (Yep, right at me!) I about leapt over the row in front of me to join the supporting actors at the foot of the stage hootin' and hollerin' and cat callin' at the guys.


So as the final scene comes to a close the men are in their g-strings, they turn away from us, put their security guard hats in front of their peanut parts, turn around and as the hats come off....the lights go down and...damn!! We only see the guys silhouettes. But dang...just knowing they were "full monty" was enough for me!!

If you get a chance to go see this play DO IT!!! It was a blast!!
Photobucket

No comments: