Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I kissed a girl and I liked it...

You are never to old to experiment right??!! Just kidding! Some of you more mature folks (i.e. crotchety old people) will not be familiar with the song "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry. It is actually quite a catchy little tune, hence the reason I downloaded it on my my iPod.

Well today Shelby & I were running errands and that song comes on. From the backseat I hear this cute little voice going "I kissed a girl and I liked it" I had to chuckle because oh it was just so cute but then this part of me went "Oh, I hope she doesn't sing that song in class!" and I start to think that maybe I am a bad parent and should not let my kid listen to these type of songs!

I guess I won't worry about it until her teacher sends a note home about the inappropriate song Shelby was singing in class!!

No comments: