Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Monday, September 14, 2009

She's Like the Wind...



Sad news today as I found out Patrick Swayze died. Granted it wasn't much of a shocker since he has been battling cancer for 2 years now but when I heard the news I was still surprised.

My all time favorite movie of his has to be Dirty Dancing. To this day I can still watch this movie and never grow tired of it! I remember the first time I saw it. It was at my friend Laurie's house and I was probably around 10 or 11. Well the next day I am at home and I am telling my mom about this good movie and I tell her "But mom, I must warn you, there are some love scenes in there" I still chuckle at this memory to this day!



It is a ritual that someone brings Dirty Dancing to watch at our scrapbook retreats. I think we know all the songs and could probably recite the movie word for word if we wanted to!!

Rest in Peace Patrick Swayze.

No comments: