Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gotta go back...back...back to school....again!

So my baby started 1st grade yesterday! 1) I can't believe summer vacation is already over and 2) I can't believe my baby is a big 1st grader now!! Where does the time go? A friend posted a comment on her Facebook page and I loved "The days go slow, but the years go fast" Ain't that the truth.

Anyway, even though her friends are all in different classes she is excited about the new year. She seems so excited about how much more grown up 1st grade is than kindergarten. This year she has a desk instead of a table, and they have drawers for their stuff instead of just community supplies.

Anyway, here are some pic's She DID NOT want to smile for me yesterday so I forced her to pose again for me tonight!







No comments: