Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation: Day 4, 5, 6 and 7

Okay, so I slacked off a bit after day 3. What can I say...day 4 was back to school shopping (not much to say there and no pic's) and then Day 5, 6 and 7 were down in Long Beach. I would have posted sooner but I came down with a doozy of a cold Sunday and even now just want to go crawl in to bed but felt I should blog first.

So yes, day 4 was back to school shopping. We went to the Double V (or what some of you may know as Value Village) We spent $65 and got TONS of stuff! I am going to go there more often! Whoever thought it would be cool to shop at VV?

Day 5 we were in the car heading to Long Beach. Chad had gotten home late Thursday night from Bonneville so he could head down with us. My brother had his kids through Saturday afternoon so Shelby got to spend some more time with her cousins before they went back to their moms. So day 6 we spend on the beach with the kids and then Chad, Shelby & I roamed around Long Beach. Day 7 was our trip home. Nothing exciting there!

So here are some pic's.





No comments: