Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vacation: Day 2


Today Shelby and I went to Ride the Ducks in Seattle. I have lived in Seattle my whole life and have NEVER done this! What fun! Our "captain" was hilarious and it is just amazing to find out (or in my case remember!) all the history there is behind Seattle. It really is an amazing city and I am glad to live near it.

So as we were leaving the house today I remembered I forgot my camera at home! Being the scrapbooker I am you would think I would have it on me at all times and so far TWICE during my vacation I have left it at home. Luckily there is a camera on my blackberry but 1) it doesn't take the best pictures and 2) the device doesn't hold that many photos. So anyway, we were leaving today and we were at the end of Odell when I remembered. I could have gone back home but...it was just too long of a drive! (all 2 miles of it!) So I asked Shelby if we needed it. She says "No, I have a good memory. I will just take pictures with my mind" Ain't she a cutie??!!


Tomorrow we are off to Point Defiance Zoo to ride a camel!! Fun! Fun!!

No comments: