Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Monday, August 10, 2009

Vacation: Day 1



Okay, so really I guess my vacation would have started Saturday? But this is the first day I am back AND I guess it is the first work day of my vacation.

So Chad has gone to the Bonneville Salt Flats for Speed Week (or whatever it is called). We went two years ago on our way to Disneyland. It was fun, but Shelby & I didn't really feel up for going again this year. So Chad went and I took the week off just to spend time w/Shelby. Nothing huge planned - just a few day trips here and there.

This weekend we went camping with my friend Michelle, her fiance and his daughter. The girls got a long great (and stayed out of our hair!) We went boating, the girls played in the pool, we went on walks through the woods and just vegged!

Last night though we had a near death experience! It was quite scary! Michelle has two dogs and they were rough housing. Well the one dogs collar got wrapped around the other dogs jaw which in turn was choking him. Michelle's fiance had to cut the collar and once they had it off the dog was lifeless! But Michelle heard a heartbeat so she gave her pup CPR! And a bit later the doggie came trotting back to camp - totally fine! We think he lost a few braincells when his airway was blocked off and was not getting oxygen to his brain! But seriously, we are just thankful the pup is okay!





No comments: