Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patty's Day!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. It is really quite boring here in the Pederslie household.

I really should have gotten a picture of Shelby's St Patty's Day outfit this AM. Picture it...Apple Green t-shirt, pear green ribbin in hair, gray skirt, black leggings with my chartreuse knee socks on! Oh lordy! However my lovely husband informed me that my outfit reminded him of a leprechaun. Sigh...

So here is a song Shelby learned today and sang for us this evening.

Do Your Ears Point Up?
(Tune: Do Your Ears Hang Low)

Do your ears point up? (pull on top of ears)
Do you have a lot of luck? (cross fingers on both hands)
Can you dance an Irish jig? (dance)
For a pot of gold you'd dig. (pretend to dig)
Can you toss gold over your shoulder (pretend to toss over shoulder)
Like a giant throws a boulder? (pretend to throw heavy object)
Do your ears point up? (pull on top of ears)

It's a lot cuter when you get to see the gestures!

Hope you had jolly ol' day!

No comments: