Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dear Stupid People and Losers - Part 2

This is to the idiot who decided it was okay to drink and then drive. You already had a court date set for a DUI. Shouldn't that have clued you in that it probably wasn't the best thing to drink and then to drive? To top it off you were driving the WRONG way on the freeway and hit and killed an innocent person!

What part of "Don't Drink and Drive" do you not understand?? I mean the warnings are EVERYWHERE! I am sure there was even a warning when you made that U-ee and went down the wrong way of the freeway.

Did you think you were invincible? I bet that person you hit and killed wishes they were invincible so that they were still alive and could continue living a long and wonderful life.

I hope they throw the book at you, because you deserve it.

Sincerely,

A citizen that is sick and tired of stupid people

No comments: