Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thank You

I have words that I want to type out, but not quite sure how to construct my sentences. I sat here for a few minutes just contemplating on what the title of my post should be! Nothing catchy came to mind so I figured a simple thank you would do.

I want to say thank you to those people that have made me feel happier, and may not have even realized it! Those that I ran into while around town and made it a point to say that they enjoy my posts, and how I made them laugh or smile.

I want to thank those friends that just send me a quick text when they know I am feeling down to make sure I am okay or if I need to go for coffee (or something a bit stronger!) to vent/cry/scream.

I am thankful for those that may make what seems like a small gesture, but it brightens my day and reassures me I have a great support system.

So Thank You, Muchas Gracias, Merci, Danke, Grazie, Arigato and Tack!

No comments: