Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Monday, June 29, 2015

Warning: Toxic





Honestly I wish people that were toxic had to wear signs like this. It would clue me in to the fact that I don't need them in my life, that I need to steer clear of them and that all they will do is poison my thoughts and beliefs.

I am, and I think always will be, a firm believer that people come and go in our lives for a variety of reason. Sometimes, unfortunately, I think these toxic people have to cross our paths so that we will grow as a person, or possibly correct our own imperfection. Not that I have to like it, but I am sure they all serve a purpose.

I really do try to see the best in people. If someone does not favor me (yes, it does happen, as shocking as that may be!) I just tell myself that there is something about me that makes them insecure which in turn causes them to be negative towards me. I cannot control what other people do or say. I hope people will like me but I realize not everyone will. I cannot let their negative thoughts affect how I think about myself. I know I am a good person and that is all that matters.

I think I may stock up on a few of these stickers though and just randomly go around and stick them on people that are toxic in my life! I mean I will be doing good for all man kind!


No comments: