Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am in SO much pain!!

I am in pain, depressed and just a real grump ass right now!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My back has been killing me for weeks now and I have no idea why. It's not like I pinched a nerve or did anything to cause the pain. Last night I could not fall asleep because it just hurt. And it's not like a shooting pain, or hurt to the touch. It's just this dull ache. I constantly feel this urge to stretch and pop my back but there is no relief!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I am stressed/depressed because of my job. Maybe that is the reason for my back pain?? I don't know!!!!!!! I just don't know what to do.

Anyway, not an exciting post. Tomorrow morning I take Shelby to the dentist to get fillings. She actually seems excited about it. She kept yelling tonight "I am getting a silver tooth tomorrow!" Won't she be disappointed when she gets one of the tooth colored ones! :)

Okay, off to lay down...that is...if I can get comfortable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Make sure your hubby takes good care of you!