Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Never leave your child unattended...

First off I have to tell the story of the make-up bag.

I bought a MK make-up bag from my friend. Shelby takes it upstairs and a bit later says I have to go upstairs because she has to show me something. I go upstairs and she shows me how the top pocket is mine, the middle two are hers and the bottom one is mine. And she has already gone through my make up drawer and put my stuff in "my" pockets. She has gone and put her makeup in the other two. Sigh....

Now, flash forward to this morning. I get out of the shower and find out that she has been putting makeup on. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara. Granted for a 6 yr old she did a pretty good job, but not good enough where you can go out in public with her wearing all of it. With the dark lipstick she looked like a floozy or that we had been beating her!

If this is how she is now...what will the teenage years be like??!! I am afraid...very afraid!!

No comments: