Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Soak up the Sun


Oh I love summer! Just sitting outside, being lazy....Love it, love it, love it!! And I am enjoying my reduced work week because it means I have extra time in the afternoons to veg and enjoy summer with my kiddo!

So far our summer has just been...lazy! Shelby has been going to camp 3 days a week and seems to really like it and is making new friends. Her friend Lexi (who she has gone to preschool and kindergarten with) is at camp too. They are planning a sleepover and both girls seem really excited about it. I have to say I am too, though I am sure I will take those words back AFTER the sleepover!

So we bought a pool over the weekend. Granted it is not a nice olympic size pool but you know what, it will sure be nice on those hot summer days! It is 8 ft across and 30 inches deep. Just perfect for sitting and cooling off. Which is good because I can't swim anyway!

The past two days Shelby has been lounging in the pool and soaking up the sun.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

She is so cute! Where is the pic of you lounging in the pool?