Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going without Facebook: Day 6

Hmm, obviously I must not do anything else on the computer besides get on and check Facebook! It is now Day 6 without accessing Facebook and I find I get on the computer, check email and then go "Huh, now what??" I don't really search other websites or blogs.

Quite honestly I don't really miss Facebook at all. A few times I am like "Ooh, I need to update my status to say this" but then the moment passes. I do find that some people have resorted to sending me emails - image that!! They know I am not on FB and will send me emails to see how I am doing and to let me know what is going on. Something I probably would have known had I read their updates! So it is kind of nice, and more personal to get an email. :)

So tomorrow will be the day I can access Facebook again. Will I? How soon? I don't know....Only time will tell.
Photobucket

No comments: