Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

And with that being said...I have started the new year off doing a whole lot o' nothing :) We did get the Christmas decorations but away and my house feels somewhat clean again. Though I still have a box full o' crap that Shelby got for Christmas that still needs to find homes. But...I will do with that tomorrow!

So I don't really like new years resolutions because 1) we shouldn't just wait for a new year to set goals for ourselves and 2) I never keep mine. But this year I am going to try REALLY, REALLY hard.

Here are a few things I would like to improve on:
1) Some type of scrapbook project each week (okay, maybe every two weeks?)
2) Blogging more (both my scrapbook site which if I do #1 shouldn't be a problem!) and this one.
3) Lose weight and tone up my muffin top. My goal is to lose 30 lbs but I would be happy to lose 10 OR to just firm up the flabby belly
4) Less Facebook, though not sure how I will keep in touch with people :) Hmm, maybe email or...(gasp!!) phone?
5) More family time

There that is it. I think 5 is good! Do-able. And I think they will be pretty easy to keep...maybe...well...I do have 365 days left, and with it being leap year I have that one extra day!

No comments: