Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

So I turned 21 today!! And because of this darn snow I wasn't able to go out drinking! Oh well...I feel like I may have already turned 21 years ago anyway :) Okay, okay!! I turned 32!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here are some interesting tidbits for ya:
* More people celebrate their birthdays in August than in any other month. The two other months in which birthday rates are high is July and September.
* Close to two billion Birthday Cards are sent each year in the U.S. alone, accounting for nearly 58 percent of all cards sent.

* The world's largest birthday cake was created in 1989 it weighed 128,238 pounds, 8 oz. and used 16,209 pounds of icing.

* The most common birth date is October 5 and the least common is May 22 in U.S.A.
* Paul McCartney's Birth Certificate was auctioned in March 1997, for US $84,146. It is believed to be the world's most expensive Birth Certificate.

And on that note...I am off to scrapbook!!!!

No comments: