Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Monday, January 14, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!



It's snowing!! I hope it sticks so I have a reason to stay home tomorrow! Funny but I got a call at 3:30 today from Shelby's preschool. She had a slight fever and we had to go pick her up. I told Chad that maybe this all happened (us having to go pick her up) because it meant that we could beat the snow home! Well it took us nearly an hour anyway!! But we are safely home now. And even if the snow has melted by tomorrow one of us will have to stay home with her since she can't go back to preschool until she has been fever free for 24 hrs. YIPPEE!!!

I am also excited because my CTMH upline, Carrie, and I are going to participate in a Vendor fair in North Bend in a few weeks. We did the scrapbook expo over a year ago but that venue was just too large - and there was so much competition. This vendor fair is for a variety of companies (Pampered Chef, Arbonne, etc.) I don't know if there is even any other scrapbook companies that are going to be there at this point. We both hope this will generate more business for us! At least get us a few new customers!! And Carrie is such a joy to work with! We think a lot on the same level so we have been in agreement with what we want at the vendor fair and how we will handle things. She is a great upline!!
Shelby is sitting here checking her temp repeatedly. Funny but by the time we got to preschool she didn't feel warm to the touch at all. But she was complaining of a sore throat. Poor kiddo!!

No comments: