Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday...to my brother!!!!

Yes, my brother & I have birthdays that close together! As the story goes I came home from the hospital on his birthday. Let's just say he probably was not too thrilled with that birthday gift. And so began the years of coordinating birthday parties and having to share birthday celebrations (like tonight - though tonight was my idea!!)

On another note, my brother went to court today for more legal issues with the psycho be-otch from you-know-where. I do not know what is wrong with our legal system but it SUCKS!!! This woman gets away with EVERYTHING!! I just...don't...get...it. Sigh......But at least she actually showed up with the kids tonight. If I knew I could get away with it, I think I would hunt her down and make sure she was never seen or heard from again (to put it nicely!!!)

So I have birthday money burning a whole in my pocket!! Oh, what to do, what to do! I want new shoes, but I also want scrapbooking stuff. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it seems like so much now but I know that it will all disappear quite quickly.

Okay, I really must get off of the computer as I do have some scrapbooking I need to get done before Saturday!!

No comments: