Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am pretty, oh so pretty!!

So I looked at myself in the mirror today, make-up on (Mary Kay, I LOVE IT!), my new glasses that I just LOVE and I think to myself, "Huh, I am actually an attractive person." Okay, I am not supermodel but I would like to say that I am pretty decent looking! After 32 years I am finally pretty! It's like it too me this long to grow into a pretty person! Because I have to say up to this point (at least when I look back at pictures) that I don't think I was very good looking up to this point. Surprising that Chad actually married me! It must have been my wonderful personality or sense of humor. Or the mere fact that he found out I enjoyed classic cars and came from a family that enjoyed them as well. He probably thought "Woohoo! Someone that will let me work on my car hobby!!"

So not much else to report today. I went to lunch & shopping with my friend Yvonne today. It was the two of us and our kiddos. It is so much fun to listen to our little people jibber and jabber and laugh at the most ridiculous things! I have no idea what they are talking about but it's like they have their own little secret code/language. Oh well....it made me smile!

Okay, off to watch the superbowl!! Haa!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Hee, haa, haa!!!!! I am joking!! What!?!? Me, watch football!?!?!? Hee, hee, hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

TrophyMom said...

You have always been pretty! I must be the new glases that let you finally see it. Love ya!!!!