Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well I was put in my place!

So...Shelby comes out of the bathroom tonight in a huff. She is holding a ceramic jar w/a candle inside. She informs me that it is a decoration and does not belong underneath the sink in the bathroom, that it goes in the living room! I am pretty sure she shook her head at me in disgust and finished it off with an "Grrrrr!" Gof forbid I move any of the stuff around in my house without running it by Shelby first!! Funny but I don't even recall sticking the candle underneath the sink in the bathroom. I think she is framing me!!

On a positive note...I think I am feeling normal again! I was actually able to eat food today and not feel like I was going die afterwards. And.....joy of joy.....I was able to drink a frappacino and it tasted great and didn't upset my tummy!!!starbucks
OH JOY!!! I am back amongest the living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!