Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, February 9, 2008

"The One with Joey's New Girlfriend"

Okay, so you may be looking at the title of this blog and thinking "What the heck is she talking about!?!" Well if any of you are total, crazy "Friends" fan like myself you will probably understand!

This was the episode where Phoebe has a cold and ends up having this really sultry/sexy singing voice and tries to catch a cold again to keep the voice! Well that is how I have felt the past few days! I have the raspy voice!!

I love "Friends"! There was question they asked on the radio the other day. It was a survey that had been taken (by who, who was interviewed and why I don't know) Anyway, the question asked was "If you had to watch only one show for the rest of your life, what would it be?"
Well the first thing that popped in to my head was "Friends". And sure enough....that was the answer! I can watch that show anytime that it is one!! And what is really sad is that I can relate so many of things in my life to an episode. I find myself so often telling someone "This reminds me of an episode of Friends?" Or I can be sitting around a table with friends (the real ones, not the show!) and one of us will go "Do you remember the episode of Friends where...."

Okay, off to go help my daughter with the Valentine cards for her preschool class!

No comments: