Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to All!!

Okay, Okay...so Valentine's was yesterday. So sue me!!!! I have been sick and in bed (or asleep on the couch) early each night!

So last night I invited my friend Yvonne and her son Ben over to have dinner and bake cookies with us. The kids were more excited I think with just being able to play with each other. The cookie baking & decorating only held their interest for a short time!!



So when I got to work yesterday there was a dozen red roses on my desk. My dear hubby who had gotten to work before me had lef them there! Ain't he the sweetest? I am such a lucky lady!! Anyway, I brought them home today and I had to laugh at what Shelby said. She took one of the roses out and said:

Mommy, it's like on The Bachelor where he gives out a rose. And if a girl does not get a rose then she doesn't get to stay inside






















Hee, hee! Kids!!

So, since we did not want to go out in the middle of the week Chad & I planned to have a date night tonight. Well my cold has not gone away yet! My stomach was cramping up today (though two cups of Pepto helped that!!) and then these weird back pains kicked in. I just feel run down and did not feel up to sitting through a movie or going out to dinner (Thai). But Red Robin sounded good so he is picking that up on the way home and we are having a date at home!! Shelby is staying overnight with McKenna, Conner and Uncle Mike. So I can lay on the couch in peace and not have the little munchkin pushing her way in. Don't get me wrong...I love cuddling with my little girl but the couch ain't big enough for the both of us!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had heart shaped pizza for dinner too! :-)