Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Friday, February 8, 2008

You like me! You really like me!!

So I had a friend say to me today "I was checking out your blog..." And I was like, "People are actually checking out my blog!??!" They like me! They really like me!!!! Though my stinkin' husband never checks it out! So yeah, all of you that are reading this...give him a hard time about that!!! That will teach him to get on the internet and only search craigslist and the hot rod bulletin boards!!

Speaking of my family (well one member of it anyway) I just wanted to post the following pic of my hubby and beautiful daughter. This is typically how we spend our Friday nights, cuddled up watching tv/movies. Who am I kidding!! This is how we spend every night! We have no social life and are very lazy!! ;-)

And I also wanted to show off the cards I made recently. I showed Chad these cards and instead of his usual "Uh huh, those are nice." he was like "Wow! I really like those!" Not saying that he doesn't think my other scrapbook items are nice looking but I have to say that I am quite proud of these myself! Though I have not had any creative thoughts since I made these......

I'd rather be scrapbooking...but my craft room is upstairs, there is no TV in there and like I said a few minutes ago...I think my creative juices have stopped flowing for a few days...Maybe tomorrow.....

1 comment:

TrophyMom said...

Wow!!! Those cards really are cool. Is that the new heritage paper packet thingy?