Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cough, cough, weeze, weeze.....

Ugh, I finally caught the dreaded "Cold". I have been home two days with it! Today I could at least work from home so I won't be behind tomorrow!! I slept most of yesterday, barely ate (because nothing sounded good besides fruit & ice cream!!) had a killer sore throat and could barely talk. The sore throat is gone though a cough lingers. Hopefully it won't be one of those cases where I have the terrible cough for weeks and its so bad that Chad brings water up to me in bed because he can hear my coughing fit all the way downstairs where he is at!!

So I was watching TV yesterday, and I must have been pretty delirious because I saw this infomerial for something called Kinoki - these Japanese foot pads that supposedly help rid the body of harmful toxins - and I thought "Must have those!!" Luckily sleep took over and I went back to my nappy-poo!! One of many yesterday!!

So....I think I am going to try to take Shelby to the Hannah Montana movie on Saturday. Unfortunately it is only playing at a few theaters and the one closest to us does not have the convenience of purchasing tickets online! I am almost tempted to go to the theater that is farther away so that I can purchase tickets online! I don't want to drive to the theater on Saturday and not be able to get tickets!!

My kid does not listen!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to mention that....

And on that note...I am off to veg...though I would rather be scrapbooking!! :)

No comments: