Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shelby has a loose tooth!!!

So this morning we dropped Shelby off at preschool and she makes some comment about how she bit down on one of her teeth. She then proceeds to point at one tooth and wiggle it. Well I went to wiggle it and the one she had been "wiggling" did not move but the one next to it did!!

My l'il girl will soon loose a tooth!! You would not believe how excited yet sad I was! It just hit me...My little girl is growing up! First it's a loose tooth, then she will be needing a bra, then she will be wanting to date boys!! Where does the time go!?!?!?!?

So now we just sit and wait for it to fall out. I am sure you are all curious as to when it will happen so I will keep you posted! Hee, hee!!

1 comment:

weebles said...

okay.. this is creepy.. my daughter has one too.. seems like these two are keeping up with one another...

and as I tucked her into bed tonight, I wondered your very same question.. where did the time go?? when did she get so big??

:) Monique