Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!


Okay, so I am a day late and a dollar short. I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July! We went up to Camano Island where our friends family has a house. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling quite like myself - I had been having dizzy spells all day. And then my allergies kicked in. I wanted to go home but Shelby wanted to stay to watch fireworks. So we stuck it out as long as we could. We really didn't get to see too many fireworks so we stopped at a stand on the way home and picked up a few fountains and let those off when we got home. Then we sat down and watched a movie. All in all, it wasn't too bad of a day.

I had to laugh this morning as Shelby asked me about the papertowels we got at Target the other day. She asked if they were Bounty. I said yes at which point she informed me of the following "You know, you only need one papertowel to clean up spilled milk or juice!" My goodness! She watches way too much TV!!!

No comments: