Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm walking on sunshine

...and don't it feel good!?!?!

It's about freakin' time that we have summer, well really spring since we seemed to miss that all together! And after our last week with Shelby so sick and us feeling a bit under the weather ourselves I am just so thankful to be feeling good (well besides my allergies kicking in) and to be enjoying the beautiful weather!

Yesterday Shelby & I went over to visit our friends. She & Kylie are a few months apart (Kylie was born in August, Shelby in November). It was so much fun to watch them interact. At one point the two girls were over on the swingset and I overheard them talking about their boyfriends...What!?!!???!???! My LORD-Y! They are too young for that!!!

Ooh, the pain! My chest!! My chest hurts!! I think I am having a heart attack!!! My daughter is growing up WAY too fast!!

No comments: