Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Day in the ER

Not how I wanted to spend my Sunday afternoon, let me tell you that!!

So here is the story:

Friday night as we are driving home Shelby says her tummy hurts. No big deal, she says this a lot. Well a bit later she jumps off the couch, covers her mouth and high tails it to the potty. And so our FUN weekend began. From that point on Shelby had it coming out both ends until today. Well we thought we were finally through it until she was sick again this AM, had a fever and was very lethargic. So off to the ER we went.

And 6 hours later we have nothing to really say except that what she has is just viral. Were we over-reacting? I don't know but I would rather be safe then sorry. For those of you that know as well, we are not ones to over-react. So you can understand Shelby really had to be out of sorts for us to do this.

You wanna know the worst part? I almost brought along my camera so I could take pic's to scrapbook later! Oh but have no fear! Chad & I both took pic's w/our camera phones and I have her wristband and the stickers she got after the x-ray to scrapbook !

Okay, I just wanna go take a nap.

1 comment:

TrophyMom said...

Poor Shelby (and Mommy and Daddy). I hope she feels better soon!