Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Calgon, take me away! Far, far away.....

Ugh, I do not wrong with me. I am in such a funk and I have no idea why or how to get out of it! I am just very irritable, frustrated, tired, bored.....And all I want to do is go shop!! Unfortunately then I would be even more dispressed and/or frustrated when the bill came for the credit card!!!!! It is like no one can do anything to please me. It either ticks me off or upsets me. I have this HUGE, I mean GIGANTIC, pile of clothes to put away and every night I just put it off because I have no energy and the clothes just multiply. So then the next day I am depressed because the pile is still there AND has gotten larger all on its very own!! Oh and then my freakin' computer is crappin' out on me!! It keeps losing internet connection then it defaulted my user ID so I had lost all my email. I restored the computer and my email is back but I am sure this is not the end of the problems. It just makes me wanna cry.......

But enough about my funk. Today was Fathers Day. Shelby gave daddy a coffee mug with an insert that she colored herself. She did very well at keeping within the lines and daddy LOVED it. She also went around yesterday and collected rocks from the yard. Well then she put them in a box and made a card for daddy. Daddy got the rock collection. He was, uh, so thrilled. But he said he will use them for our fountain when it finally goes in. It was cute!

On that note, I think I am going to go lay down.

No comments: