Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am pooped................

So I went on a scrapbook retreat this weekend. It was a lot of fun! It was at this ladies house that is in Sammamish. She has an upstairs with 3 bedrooms and this huge media/rec room. It has tables, a big screen TV and lots and lots of snacks! Then she serves you 5 meals as well as mochas and lattes per your request! It was HEAVEN!

I worked on one project and completed it. I will have to show pic's at a later date. I also did the invites for a friends baby shower I will be hosting. But man...am I tired! I didn't know that scrapbooking could take that much out of you! I mean it's been a whole day already and I am still exhausted!!

So much is going on right now it seems. And the weather is getting icky! It was hailing today and it gets dark so much earlier now :(

Shelby's birthday is in a few weeks and that all seems to be falling in to place.

Okay, I know this is a really lame post but I just need to sit back on the couch and stare off in to space like a zombie!

No comments: