Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, May 26, 2012

S'more Good!

Nothing ends a nice, sunny Washington day like sitting around a bonfire roasting 'shmallows! And I love me some s'mores! The ooey, gooey yumminess of the marshmallows, melting the hershey's chocolate. YUMMY!!

A few issues with a fire though.
  1. This one was VERY hot. So much so that Chad donned his welder's apron and fireman gloves
  2. I singed off a few arm hairs just trying to get my marshmallow close enough to even brown it
  3. You are either too hot or too cold
  4. The smoke burns your eyes
  5. I now smell like smoke (either that or my house is on fire and I really hope it's not that!)
I ate three of these suckers. Is that bad?? They are kind of small though right? I mean really, it's only half of the graham cracker right? So really I only had one and half. And that is better than three!

No comments: