Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, August 31, 2013

You All Can Just Go Suck It!

I am just tired.

I am exhausted of feeling like everyone is just walking all over me.

I am tired of always trying to help others out, but when I need help no one is available.

I am tired of being told that chores take precedence to meeting me for coffee, or that  you have to wait and see what may come up for a certain day before you commit to me.

And yes I know, people are busy. Um hello...so am I!

And yes I know, things could be worse. I realize that and remind myself of that every day.

I am not perfect. I don't claim to be. In fact I am far from it. I struggle every day with how I feel, should feel, or shouldn't feel. I try not to let the little things get to me.

But you know, there comes a time where you just want to go "You all can just go suck it!"

2 comments:

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...

We could have a great pity party together!

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.