Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ho-De-Hum

Have I ever mentioned that I am not a patient person? Add to that the fact that I over analyze everything and you have just one hot mess of a person!

For being kind of a "go with the flow" kind of person it really doesn't make sense that I am also impatient and an over-thinker. Why can't I just be "Yeah, whatevs!"

I am someone that constantly tells myself "Everything happens for a reason and happens when it is suppose to" I just have to have faith that things will happen the way they are suppose to and that everything will be okay.

But when!?!?!?!? What does the future hold??? I NEED TO KNOW!!!! I AM STRESSING OUT HERE!!! :)

I guess I will just sit here and contemplate my navel.

Ho-De-Hum....

No comments: