Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am P-O-O-P-E-D. POOPED!!

Life has been busy lately! It seems the weekends have been filled with halloween gatherings, birthday parties, scrapbooking and a baby shower. A lot of being on my feet, cleaning and a little bit of stress! I am P-O-O-P-E-D, pooped. In which Shelby said "I know what that means. You are tired!"

So yes, lots of stuff going on. Last weekend was Shelby's 6th birthday party. Friday night we went to Chuck E Cheese with the g-pas and my brothers family. We closed the place down. Then Saturday we did a spa themed party. I went to the dollar store and bought little purses and then bought a bunch of hair accessories, makeup and lipstick that the girls could pick from for their purse! Then I made a cake (out of cupcakes) that was in the shape of a purse. Not something I would try to profit from but the 6 yr olds seemed to like it!




This weekend it was the scrapbook expo on Friday. Today was dropping Shelby and her friend off at Dance Camp (the bit I saw was VERY cute!) and then home to get ready for my friends baby shower.


I think I am done with stuff for at least a few weeks! I hope!! Maybe??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the cake!! Looks like you had a great time at Chuck E Cheese- can't believe you closed it down! You are a better mom, than I!