Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Bored

It is a beautiful day and I am stuck inside working :( I guess I should be thankful that I can work from home and am not stuck in the office today.

So I think my new Cricut Expressions arrives today! I am SOOOOO excited! For those of you that do not know, the Cricut is a die cutting machine. I have been using my mother in laws for the past few years but there was a great deal on this one (its bigger) so I could not pass it up! I have even re-arranged my scrapbook room and have a spot all ready for it!!

Other then that, not much is going on. Kid is annoying me, dog is annoying me. Nothing new!! I just have to remember that God does not give you more then you can handle so I must be able to handle the kid, dog, etc, etc. But some days I really wonder!

Okay, I guess I should get back to work!

No comments: