Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The sun has arrived...and it can stay as long as it wants!

Which I hope is a really long time! Oh sun, glorious sun!! Though I am such a wuss because it wasn't even 70 degrees outside and I was like "Whoa, it is HOT out here!" Found myself lacking any energy and just laid out in the sun.

Though I did talk myself out of putting sunscreen on and now I have some itchy red arms! Though the back of my legs should be fine because my lovely daughter put sunscreen on my legs! I knew she was good for something!

I went to a scrapbook workshop last night with my friend (and upline) Carrie. It was for the (gulp) competition! The lady who's house it was at is a Stampin' Up consultant. But I am not particular (though I do love CTMH more then anything). We made some beautiful cards, one of which I plan to copy and make some more! It was fun!

Well that is all for now!

No comments: