Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Friday, May 29, 2009

OUCH!

Okay and now to write about what I had intentionally planned to write about in my last post.

So I have a big boo-boo on my little toe. I stubbed my toe and it hurts really bad! I was out for a run the other day when I noticed this burning building. Well no one else was around and I heard these cries coming from inside. There was a child inside! Well I just knew I had to run in and save that poor little child! Luckily I was able to save the child and received no burns in the process. But on the way out a beam fell on my toe!

Okay, so that is not what really happened but it sounds a lot better doesn't it? The truth is I ran in to our bed. Not very glamorous huh? I mean, it is something I have done before and yeah it hurts but the pain goes away. Um no, not the case this time! It started to turn purple and swell up right away. The next day it wasn't any better and the only shoes I could wear were my flip flops. Then this morning the dog ran in front of me and I rammed in to her paw with my injured toe! Sigh!!!

People have said that it is probably broken but it's not like the doc can do anything about it. So I will just ice it, elevate it and take it easy this weekend.


2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, you poor thing! It looks SUPER painful and of course since you're wounded, that's going to be the place everyone steps on! I hope it heals quickly! OUCH!

Lori said...

Ouch!!! You had me going with your story. lol.