Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh, the agony!!!!!



Well not much to say. I am just vegging right now. I need to leave in about 50 minutes but part of me is thinking I just wanna stay home. I went to the dentist today to get 3, count them, 3 fillings. My mouth hurts, my jaw hurts and I can't eat anything. All I have today is a cinnamon roll, a milkshake and a stick of cheese. Then a few hours ago I started getting shooting pains in my back! Those have gone away, thankfully.

And then my allergies are kicking in. I am petting the cat more since she needs lovin now that she has no tail and I keep forgetting to wash my hands before I touch my face!! So next thing you know I am driving down the freeway to Shelby's dentist appt, eyes itching and my mouth just throbbing!!!! I just wanted to go home and sleep!!! Sigh......

No comments: