Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 things

My friend Emily sent me this and listed me as someone she thought would respond, so I have to do it!

4 Things About Me............

Four names that people call you: (keep it clean, LOL) 1. Steph 2. Stephanie 3. Hon
4. Mommy

Four jobs I have had in my life: 1. Bookkeeper 2. Senior Acct Clerk 3. Sales Coordinator 4. Customer Service Rep

Four movies I've watched more than once:1. Dirty Dancing 2. Grease 1 & 2! 3. The Wedding Singer 4. 27 Dresses

Four places I have lived:1. Woodinville 2. Kenmore 3. Lake Stevens (Well an Everett address but it was really Lake Stevens!) 4. Duvall

Four places I have been:1. Hawaii 2. Cally 3. Vegas 4. Utah

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):1. Jen 2. Yvonne B. 3. Carrie 4. Nikki

Four of my favorite Foods:1. Chocolate 2. Mexican 3. Italian 4. Chocolate

Four Places I'd rather be right now:1. Bed 2. W/Chad 3. Hawaii 4. Anywhere warm and sunny!

Four friends I think will respond:1. Jen 2. Monique 3. Nikki 4. Carrie???

Four Things I am looking forward to this year in 2009! 1. Less stress 2. Winning the lottery (I had to keep Emily's response since I too wish to win the lottery! 3. Spending more time with friends 4. A vacation? Maybe? Please??

Four TV shows that I watch:1. CHUCK! 2. Grey's 3. Desperate Housewives 4. The Bachelor

RETURN DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're supposed to do...if you want to...Cut and Paste this into a new email/blog. Delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.Remember to send it back

No comments: