Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!

Man, hard to believe we have started a new year. Where does the time go???

We went to a friends house last night for New Years Eve. That was A LOT of fun. Great food, great friends. Kids were there as well and all the kids had a great time running and around and dancing. We left at 11 and watched New Years at the Space Needle from the comforts of our own bed. Shelby didn't quite make it. She fell asleep at 11:45!! Oh so close!!!

So I have BIG plans for 2009. Maybe I should not put so much on my plate. But..here are my goals (not resolutions mind you!) for 2009:

* Be more patient w/my daughter (and hubby too!) Put my Parenting w/Love & Logic tactics to work
* To exercise more - I need to bring my cholesterol down AND lose a few extra pounds. According to my Wii that is 22!!
* To complete a certain number of scrapbook pages. Not sure what my goal is yet but I will come up with one!

That is all I can come up with for now! I am a bit closer to starting my scrapbook goal! I repainted the room yesterday and today I plan to put it all back together and reorganize it. Then I can start scrapping away!!

Anyway, I guess this post is kind of dull (hmm, not a good way to start off the new year). I hope everyone had a safe New Years and here is to a great 2009!!!!!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

TrophyMom said...

I like your goals...I may need to borrow a few for myself. I can't wait to see the updated scrappin' room.