Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pederslie's Money Pit: Day Five

I tell you, day after day we find some way that the builders cut costs when building our house. Chad's dad removed siding on the front of the garage today and they only put sheeting up to the top of the garage door. So underneath the siding above that is, well....our attic space.

Anyway, today we started to put up the rocks. What fun! Though my hands are SO dry right now. Did you know that cement just sucks the moisture out of your body? I would not have thought about this but I was watching Grey's Anatomy last night and this boy had gotten encased in cement and it was mentioned how the cement does this.

So here are pic's from today. Tomorrow is a no production day since Chad has to work at Napa and Shelby has a birthday party to go to. So maybe I can get some scrapbooking in!! Yay!!

No comments: