Random stuff bout Me, Chad, Shelby or anything else I feel like talking about

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random stuff about me

Okay, so I saw this on a friends blog and you are suppose to "tag" other bloggers with it...but I don't really have too many friends with blogs so...If you read this and want to email it, post it on your myspace blog or on your blog if you have one go ahead!

Here are the rules:
*Post the rules before you give the facts.
*Post eight random facts about yourself.
*At the end of your blog post, you need to tag 3 people and list their names
*Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.

1) I have a birth mark on my toushee
2) I am afraid of stop signs
3) My mom and I both used to have moles underneath the same arm. Okay, not the same arm as in like just one of our arms but like we each had a mole under our left arm. Does that make sense?
4) I was my brothers birthday present. I came home from the hospital on his 3rd birthday. Talk about wanting to return a gift!!
5) I have scoliosis
6) I once colored my hair egg yolk yellow (note to all: do not mix Touch of Sun with a hair dye called Pizzazz. Hmm, I don't even think that is on the market anymore!)
7) I create scrapbook pages in my sleep!!
8) I had a really, really, really, really, really hard time coming up with 8 random facts about me. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring!!

Okay, so TAG! You are it!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

weebles said...

okie dokie..
not officially tagged, but I am doing this on my blog and tagging a few people.. :)